Pages

Monday 16 January 2017

XOSOPH | A little Introduction |

C

|FIRST DAY BACK|

Today feels like my first day of school, slightly nervous, seriously shitting myself and overall, completely overwhelmed. Maybe I should introduce myself a little more formally than that? Hi everyone! Welcome to my brand new, rebranded, spruced up blog. Looks a little different, huh? If you don’t know me or follow me on any social medias (all linked below), I have been a little *a lot* MIA recently and this is precisely the reason why. ‘HerEnviousMind’ was my previous blogging project and to be honest, a very poor beginning to blogging. Average quality photos and disappointing content, I was led to thinking “Is blogging really for me?”. I had very little time on my hands, and literally NO motivation, I really wanted to give up. Although, after a little bit of ‘me’ time and inspirational spurts, I had somehow found my new lease of life. I am now working full time, so whilst I have a minute spare, what better way than to fill my time up than to ramble endlessly online about all things fashion, beauty and life? Can you think of anything better? No, me neither. 


|CURRENTLY|

I am yet to purchase a high end camera in order for my pictures to appear as I would like, so please bare with me and of course, I shall keep you all updated throughout my social medias and on my blog. At the moment, my content will very much be based around beauty and lifestlye, where as style content e.g. OOTD posts will be pubished once I have gained more confidence behind the camera and fingers crossed, that'll be very soon.

With regards to my post scheduling, I am going to publish two posts a week. Mondays and Fridays at 6pm UK time.



|A LITTLE ABOUT ME| A Quick Factfile

- Sophie Louise Powell, 18, Birmingham 
- Boyf | Reece, 21 (1 year)
-Qualified Beautician
-Favourite Pastime | Watching Youtube and trying new restuarants
-Pets | Hamster, Gretal 
- Favourite Food | Pizza (AKA, Italian anything
- Ambiton |Work within the fashion industry 
- Ultimate 2017 Goal | To boost my self-confidence and travel ALOT
-Favorite Film | Woman In Black (one)
- Dream holiday destination | The Maldives 

Want to get to know me better? An in-depth Q&A post is coming soon. You can send me your questions via Twitter.

  I love all your feedback and always appreciate your comments. If you have any queries or requests posts etc. please contact me.
Talk soon babes XO

PR/Enquiries – exohsoph@gmail.com
Twitter
Blog Lovin'
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Woah blog looks amazing��Cant wait for more content �� ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW thankyou so much Em! Means such a lot xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig