Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

BLOGS I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH LATELY #1

The blogging community has truly welcomed me with open arms and today I wanted to spread a little blogger love of my own. Outsiders may hold the perception that bloggers are in a constant battle of first place, a competition of some kind, and although to some bloggers that perception may fall true, I can hand on heart say that the majority of the community are supportive and persistent with their kindness. My new found love is my blog and as I am forever aspiring to improve, whether that be with photography or content, I find that reading through other blogs really helps with my journey. Today, I wanted to share with you some blogs which I have been loving lately, including some new discoveries and a few that I have been enjoying for some time. 


1. Sunday Somewhere | Gemma  www.sundaysomewhere.co.uk
 
Recently, I happened to stumble across Gemma's beautiful blog via twitter and ever since, I seriously can not stop admiring her content and photography. Gemma does not only write about beauty and slightly more taboo subjects, she also passionately writes about interior, which I adore. I very rarely come across interior content, Gemma's blog is almost like a breathe of fresh air. Gemma you're killing it! {Click here for my favourite post}


2. Little Things with Jassy | Jasmin littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.co.uk

Searching for a new lifestyle blog read? Then look no further. If you know me personally you shall know me for my love of food and discovering new flavours. I am hoping to integrate a recipe section onto my blog in the near future and Jasmin's blog has truly provided me with a spark of motivation and a whole heap of inspiration.  {Click here for my favourite post}


 
3. Pages by Megan | Megan pagesbymegan.com

Megan is one of my favourite fashion bloggers of  ALL TIME. Yes, her Youtube is good, blah blah blah, but her blog photography is amazing and content is so flipping good, I can promise you. Her wardrobe, her home, her hair, insane. I probably (definitely) could not pull of Megans style, by a long shot, but reading such passionate content is so inspiring and refreshing for other fashion lovers alike. Ultimate favourite. {Click here for my favourite post}


4. Louise Loves Beauty | Louise louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk 

When discovering new bloggers I always strive for honesty within a post and Louise does exactly that. Her beauty reviews always outshine others that I have previously read, I enjoy in depth reviews and Louise does this perfectly. If you consider yourself a bit of a makeup freak, you shall be obsessed. {Click here for my favourite post}



5. Life With MCM | Megan lifewithmcm.com

Megan's makeup collection is to DIE for. Another favourite beauty blogger of mine. Her photography and her flat lays are extremely pleasing to the eye, which I find draws me to her blog frequently. Megan's blog is the perfect read if you have an interest in beauty, especially if you're hoping to invest higher end products, as her reviews are informative and in depth. {Click here for my favourite post}


Who is your favourite blogger this month?

I love all your feedback and always appreciate your comments. If you have any queries or requests posts etc. please contact me.
Talk soon babes XO

PR/Enquiries – exohsoph@gmail.com

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you for including me on this :-)!
    Made my day :-)

    // Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this has made my day! Thank you so so so much! You have a lovely blog too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Louise haha. Bless you. Thankyou so much! xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig