Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

15 BLOG POST IDEAS FOR THE DISORGANISED BLOGGER


I'll hold my hands up and admit that by no means am I the worlds most organised blogger, quite the opposite in fact. Juggling blogging, a full time job and a social life is a lot more difficult that what I had first anticipated. Often, I forget to schedule posts or take blog pictures and there's nothing more I dislike than inconsistency. So, for those of you who understand my struggle, here are a few content ideas which require a little less preparation and thought. High five to all my fellow last-minute blogging friends, I really hope I can help.

  1.  Blogs I have been loving lately
  2.  Monthly reflection/ Life updates
  3. Top Blogs/Instagram accounts to follow
  4. Q&A (Let your readers get to know you better)
  5. Travel bucketlist
  6. Monthly Goals
  7. Tumblr/Pintrest inspiration
  8. Payday/Beauty/Homeware wishlist
  9.  Monthly Favourites posts
  10. Blog post ideas
  11. Top Tip posts
  12. How to style...(Use a moodboard/wishlist format to provide inspiration to readers)
  13. Favourite blogging apps
  14. My week through the lense (Minimal writing is always a good idea when you're in a rush)
  15. Top ten...(Films, songs, blog posts, Instagram posts)
Do you struggle with organising posts? How do you work around it?
Talk soon babes XO

PR/Enquiries – exohsoph@gmail.com

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I don't struggle with the organisation part, but I have been working on the creative ideas front by jotting down everything I think would make a good post x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig