Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP GEEK EYESHADOWS


Makeup Geek is my all time favourite brand when it comes to Eyeshadows, I purchase my collection from Beauty Bay, and as they retail at such a affordable price, I can not resist. Perfect for beginners and for the pro's, so here are some of my absolute favourites.



Peach Smoothie - Makeup Geek descirbe this shade as a light peach beige with a soft matte finish. This is the perfect shade for makeup beginners and those who wish to experiment with eyeshadow more without it becoming a daunting thing. This is the most blendable colour for almost any look. The perfect all over the lid shade or a great transition shade. This is most definitely a must-have shade for all.

Crème Brulee - A medium sand colour with a soft matte finish. Another must-have within my collection, I use it that much that I've almost hit the pan for the second time in about 7 months. A perfect universal transitional colour and a shade that can provide subtle warmth to any crease.

Chickadee - I am obsessed with this shadow, although I must state that the pigment isn't the most buttery of shadows compared to the others that I own, although once on the lid, I find it easily blendable. I would describe Chickadee as a little daunting within the pan, but honestly, Summer is written all over this and once blended out, the colour payoff is gorgeous. Described as a tangerine orange with yellow undertones.



 
Cocoa Bear -
OKAY GIRLS, ALERT ALERT, YOU NEED THIS SHADOW.  This is one of my eyeshadow staples. I would describe Cocoa Bear as a matte red toned brown. A similar shade to Bitten, another unique crease colour. This is one of the most universal browns I have ever used on my lids and although it's very intense, as you can see from the swatch, once blended out, it's beautiful.

CosmopolitanThis is one of my ultimate favourite eyeshadows of all time. Makeup Geek describe this shadow as a rose gold with gold flecks and a shimmery finish and one of their best sellers may I just add, so if you don't own this within your collection yet, you need too! I would imagine Cosmopolitan to be the perfect all over lid colour for summer, with a tan, this would honestly look insane.

Glamorous -   A shimmery bronze gold. This is one of my newest eyeshadows from Makeup Geek and although, I haven't used this shade very much as of yet, I can already tell it's going to become a quick favourite of mine. Think, golden goddess vibes. Perfect to add a little something extra to a warm, brown smokey eye. 




Grandstand - I sill can't believe this is my very first foiled eyeshadow, I need to get more.Grandstand  is the most beautiful medium rose gold shade with slight taupe undertone. The intense pigmentation combined with an metallic finish make these shadows a dream to work with. It applies just like butter and no primer is required. INCREDIBLE.

Shimma Shimma - A metallic champagne shimmer. The intense pigmentation makes it the perfect inner corner and brow bone highlight. Just a little FYI, this is also a great dupe of the famous eyeshadow 'Kitten' from Stila.
 

What are your favourite eyeshadows? Any recommendations?

Talk soon babes XO
PR/Enquiries – exohsoph@gmail.com












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig