Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

8 THINGS GIRLS WISH GUYS KNEW


BOYS THIS ONE'S FOR YOU
1. Boys really underestimate the power of our lurking skills. I probably know more about your ex than you ever did.

2. Don't assume we're on our period just because being a little offish with you. Perhaps you've been getting on my absolute nerves and have been acting like a little shit. By using the ''you're on your period'' line, congratulations idiot, you've just aggravated me even more. 


3. We take pictures of everything and anything whether that be for Snapchat or Instagram, so please don't start scoffing your face before we get a decent picture.

4.  Do you really think dog whilsting as we walk by will stop us girls in our tracks and get us thinking 'he is the one'? It won't. Seriously, just stop. THE most unflatering compliment I could ever imagine.


5. When we ask for your opinion on how we look, at least appear to looked a little woo'ed with how hot we are. Not just a shoulder shrug and a "you look nice" Nice? NICE. I haven't spent the last 5 hours doing my highlight and spent all my wages on this outfit just to look nice. C'mon lads.

6. When we ask you a question, we probably already know the answer. Don't lie to us or try and wiggle out of the truth. We are #1 with our detective work.

7. If you've upset me and I tell you "I'm okay", do not take my word for it *REPEAT* do not take my word for it. I am lying to make you feel bad. I want you to feel sorry for me and smoother me with all the attention to make everything better. We are girls and we are difficult creatures 

8. If you ignore my text and I find you 'active on facebook 3 minutes ago', expect the storm lads, expect the storm. 

 What do you wish guys knew?
Talk soon babes XO

PR/Enquiries – exohsoph@gmail.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig